The Ministry of Inclusion, Social Security and Migration has agreed to make its websites accessible following Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7th, on the accessibility of websites and web applications for mobile devices in the public sector (foregoing, Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7th).
The European directive is based on the EN 301 549 standards "Accessibility requirements for ICT products and services" and this, therefore, is an adaptation of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
This accessibility statement applies to the following websites:
This website is partially following Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7th, due to the lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below.
The content that is collected below is not accessible due to the following reasons:
Lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018 of September 7
In some of the pages there could be the following unfulfilled criteria related to the EN 301 549 standards "Accessibility requirements for ICT products and services" and this, in turn, is an adaptation of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1) (criteria specified in parentheses)
- Low contrast between text and background [requirement number (18.104.22.168) minimum contrast of EN 301 549].
- Lack of structuring in the header [requirement numbers (22.214.171.124) title page of EN 301549].
This statement was prepared on 10/01/2020.
The method used to prepare the declaration has been a self-assessment carried out by the body itself.
The statement was last revised: 10/01/2020.
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7) such as:
- Report any possible breach by this website.
- Convey other content access difficulties
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website
Through the following way:
- E-mail: accesibilidad.web@inclusion,gob.es
- Communications will be received and processed by the Quality, Security, Audit and Innovation Unit of the Subdirectorate General for Information Technology and Communications of the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Inclusion, Social Security and Migration.
The claim procedure contained in article 13 of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, will enter into force on September 20, 2020.